Chalk Paint Activity
Sidewalk Chalk (large), water, tablespoon, cups, bowl, paintbrush, hammer, ziplock baggies.
Turn chalk into fine powder using a hammer and baggies.
Pour powdered chalk into separate cups.
Stir in 3 tablespoons of water (amount of water varies with chalk, aim for a smooth paste texture).
Use paintbrush to create vibrant artwork.
Ready, Set, Move - Taekwondo Tuesday
In this weeks episode with Master Sean, we will be learning Jumping Roundhouse Kick.
Step 1: Bring knee to chest.
Step 2: Switch legs in the air.
Step 3: Extend your leg.
In this weeks episode with Master Sean, we will be learning back leg roundhouse kick.
2. Bring knee parallel to shoulder.
3. Kick and return to starting position.
Practice step 2 with a chair or ladder to be comfortable with balance.
In this weeks episode with Master Sean, we will be learning the Jump Front Kick.
2. Jump up and bring up your second knee to your chest.
3. Jump up and extend your second leg.
Practice step 2 until comfortable moving into step 3.
2. Extend your leg towards the target.
3. Recoil you’re leg back using your hamstrings.
4. Return to your starting position.
Use your kihap on the moment of impact.